Saturday, March 12, 2011

Earthquakes and Tsunami in Japan

I think you can't not have heard about this. Japan has a really hard time right now. I heard about it first yesterday morning (German time), shortly after it happened. But I was at work and only read the Facebook-posts about it. After work I spend my whole time reading about it and watching videos on YouTube and television. This is so horrible and tragic... and the thing that hurts me the most is that I can't really go anything to help. I already donated some money because every single donation helps, but I want to do more... but  I can't think of anything else besides praying and hoping. I'm praying that it won't because even worse, with all the nuclear plants and stuff, that they will be able to get it under control. Too many people already died, they still don't really know how many yet. It may be over 1000 people... and there are even more missing people and I really hope that they are all safe somehow!

I already messaged all the Japanese people I know this morning, but I don't have any answers yet. I hope they are all safe!...

Let us pray for Japan and send them all our hopes and love and strength! It's all we can do for now.

And for everyone who has the possibility, please donate some money!

US: http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/11/tsunami-aid-and-relief-how-you-can-help/?on.cnn=1
Japan: http://www.groupon.jp/
Germany: http://www.caritas-international.de/ and http://www.drk.de/news/meldung/5544-japan-erdbeben-und-tsunami.html

No comments:

Post a Comment